Is this typical of your control panels?
Wiring from i/o to Devices?
Wire bundles to Pilot devices on the Door?
Does this ever Happen to your Control panels?
What if we could reduce the amount of pointto- Point wiring in the control cabinet?
- Assembly time would be less
- Chances of mis-wiring would be less
- Chances of loose terminations would be less
- Quality assurance testing time would be less
- Time to provide wiring instructions would be less
- Space for wiring ducts in panel would be less
A control panel wiring system
- Low cost connectivity to standard devices
- Easy method for connecting vs traditional hard-wiring
- Cost and time savings during assembly, test, and Commissioning
- Reduced overall footprint of control panel layout
- Easy connectivity to industry standard logic networks
- Elimination of i/o modules
- Major reduction of control wiring
- up to 25% space savings in panel